AR15 Barrels - Selectable Length, Barrel Profile, Gas System and Options
Aero Precision 5.56 NATO barrels are the perfect addition to your AR15 build. Select barrel length, gas system, barrel profile, and from available pinned Front Sight or muzzle devices.
Join the team that's driving innovation. When you sign-up to receive updates in your inbox on our Field Notes, Flash Sales, New Arrivals, & more, we’ll send you a code for 10% off your next order!
Crafted to mil-spec standards from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium with a QPQ corrosion resistant finish, all Aero Precision barrels provide time tested precision and accuracy for your AR15 pistol length build.
All barrels feature:
- 5.56 NATO chamber
- Button rifling with a twist rate of 1:7"
- QPQ corrosion resistant finish
- 1/2-28 muzzle threads
- HP and MPI tested
- Assembled with M4 Barrel Extension and Indexing Pin
Gas port sizes:
- 7.5" Pistol: .0635
- 10.5" Carbine: .0785
- 11.5" Carbine: .0730
- 12.5" Carbine: .0700
- 14.5" Carbine: .0635
- 14.5" Mid-length: .0785
- 16" Carbine: .0635
- 16" Mid-length: .0785
- 18" Rifle: .0935
- 20" Rifle: .0890
- All barrels have a .750 Gas Block journal diameter except barrels with the Pencil profile. Pencil barrel profiles require a .625 diameter gas block.
- 14.7" pencil barrel can be pinned with a standard A2 Flash Hider, and yield a 16" overall barrel length
- 14.5" barrels with pinned and welded VG6 GAMMA 556SL and VG6 EPSILON 556SL yield a 16+" overall length
- Both the VG6 GAMMA 556SL and VG6 EPSILON 556SL have a .745" outside diameter, permitting full maintenance and removal of your gas block without having to remove the muzzle device
- Pinned Front Sight Base configurations come with a Barrel Nut and Handguard Cap, but do not include a Front Sight Post
- Rifling: button rifled 1 turn in 7"
- Muzzle threads: 1/2-28
- M4 Barrel Extension with Indexing Pin
- 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium material with QPQ corrosion resistant finish